Terjemahkan

Diperkosa di rumah sendiri


photo 01Terjemahkan ke bahasa indonesia,
 I am a 25-year-old woman, now I live alone in my house which is located in one complex which some people call a complex of rich people in the Jakarta area. I am a widow with no children, my husband had died six months ago because of an accident. At that age of marriage we had just the second year. Kutempati house was a wedding present for me, my husband bought this house in my name. "As a proof of the sincerity of my love to you" he said.

The houses in komplekku fairly far from each other because each house has a spacious yard. Living in Jakarta cause I'm not so familiar with my neighbors. We each have their own lives.

I often feel lonely living alone in this house, but I do not want to use the services of maids, I want to do my homework myself. My reason in hell mama let me no bustle at home, enjoy it more if all the work himself.

That night I came home a little late because of the new home of my friend's birthday. After locking the front door I was looking for the light switch because my mood is still dark. I left this afternoon to help out at the anniversary event. Once the lights come on, I went straight to my room to change my clothes are dirty.

I took off all my clothes and my dirty clothes in the store that was prepared the basket in the room for dirty clothes. Indeed, I now completely naked. I felt alone in my house so I feel free though to living room or the kitchen naked.

I went into the bathroom to wash my body. Finished bathing my body feels fresh. Then sit back to watch TV in the living room while drinking warm milk. I just wrapped a towel on my body, while drying my hair with a fan I go to a TV channel here and there. Show that there is no appeal to me.

I was idly watching a collection of my husband's BF. I never complained to him because he was watching a movie such things. He just smiled and said that he was looking for style love for me. Caucasian men in the film were caressing a woman who looks so much fun asia fondling of pri Caucasians. I'm a little excited to see that scene, if my husband is still there ....

I removed the towel wrapped around my body, then stroked her own breasts gently. My breasts are not that big, but my husband is always praised as plump. For business to take care of the body, I was rather painstaking. Because of her beauty and smoothness to me gain it is set in stone. I did not realize at all that there is a pair of eyes which pay attention to my activities

Kuelus coax my breasts gently to separate bluntly provoking to me. Libidoku suddenly came and my desire to be peaking, I wanted to linger, do not feel matakupun glazed brake literacy began to feel the stimulation.

This time is no longer caress what I do, but I've started to squeeze my breasts. Kupilin-gyre my nipples with his thumb and index finger. Delicious taste. My hand slowly stroked down my legs. When my fingers on my vagina lips, I felt the blood flowing in my body seemed to flow faster than usual.

I was so excited, my vagina hole is flooded with mucus wet pussy lips. Then turned my fingers to clit. Kugesek-swipe against my clit and my fingers alone until I was powerless to stem the growing unrest and passionate desire. My body arched feel pleasure, kukangkangkan widening my thighs. Middle finger and index finger of my left hand I used to rub her pussy lips parted-geseknya. While the middle finger and index finger of my right hand rubbing her clit active.

I turned my fingers of my right hand towards the folds of my vagina. Finger tip leads to the entrance of the burrow kenikmatanku, kusorongkan little inside. Liang pussy is completely wet by the slippery mucus to be easily pushed into the vagina canal. Now my left hand fingers are no longer exposed groin again until I turned my lips to swipe-string duties clit.

Kukocokkan finger of my right hand out of my vagina hole. My fingers touch and swipe-swipe the inner walls of my vagina, my fingertips touch the G-spot, back and head propped up so strongly on the sofa in the living room, as if my body floated to the incomparable pleasure.

I've really banar peaked towards the climax when it seems there is something that will burst out from inside me, it's a sign I will soon reach an orgasm. Friction in the left hand finger clit getting kupercepat again, so are beaten right hand fingers in my vagina even more kupercepat anyway. To meet the immediate orgasmeku arrived, I felt my vagina lips twitch that suddenly tightened clamping fingers are still in their burrows senggamaku.

At the same time I feel there are occasional bursts out of the wet wall of my vagina. I feel like urinating, but the more viscous mucus drains out, that's cum flowing fluid.

"AHH ........" I gasped, and then my body shook. After a few seconds we feel like my body was limp.

My eyes were closed while enjoying the wonderful taste that spread all over my body, suddenly there tersa cold object against my neck. My eyes were slightly open, then .....

"Shut up, or your neck will hurt." A man's voice sounded surprised. My heart almost stopped it realized there was a man who put a knife to my neck, and I was naked ........

I paused helplessly as he tried to tie my hands. I was afraid if he feels threatened, he will kill me. His eyes darted to see my body not covered by a cloth. Hint of regret in my heart, why I was so reckless. How did he get into this house, and what they would do. All sorts of feelings in me at that time.

"He .. he .. he ... beautiful, allow me to help resolve latent desire within you. "The man sitting next to me.

"So beautiful .... Now brother will satisfy you. "The man who called himself Brother kalemnya later he achieved with his hands and waist to hug me. Between fear and anger, I was a rebel and tried to fight back. Kutendangkan my feet into her blindly, but .. Yes ampuunn .. He is very tough and strong for me.

The man was tall and offset are tall, and I think age is not much different from my husband's age along with the muscles of his arms that look beefy as you hold my body continues to struggle.

He then dragged me toward the bedroom. I half dibantingkannya to bed. And I really slammed. He tied my hands to the bed's backdrop. I was screaming, crying and screaming uncontrollably, but only heard a murmur of my mouth because they covered my mouth. until the end, so I realized there was no use rebelling and screaming. After that he pull the legs leading to her leg. He seemed to calm me, by pressing the mental, as if blowing against my ear. He whispered in a sigh,

"Come on, pretty, not again revolt. Useless khan, the distance between houses in the complex are quite far apart. Anyway if anyone knows they will not dare to interfere. "

I think his words quickly realized it and became very worried. This man seemed to deliberately take into account the circumstances. Then with a smile he buried his face into my armpits. He kissed her, kissed and licked my armpits valleys. From the right and then move to the left. Cause a sense of amusement and arouse. His hands touched and then elute menelusup hips, back, chest. Wringing her hands also my milk. With her fingers twisting my nipples nipples. Here he does it start with a gentle and so full of feeling. Bastard! He thought I could beat such a way that. I continue to struggle in the twisted .. But I like the prey that is ready to be gripped.

I cried in a quiet sobbing wreak. No sound from my mouth is gagged. That there are only tears that melted profusely. I looked at the ceiling. I feel the pain of injustice that is being kulakoni. Now he was staring at me. I avoided eye contact. He kissed my cheek and licked my tears,

"You are very beautiful ..... "He tried to calm me down.

He also kissed the edge of my lips are gagged. His hand touched my thigh and began feeling my skin is very smooth because I never miss the bamboo. This man knows my skin smoothness. He felt it slowly and more gently mengelusinya. What a shame I was hit by a very highly. Only my husband sees auratku far, all of a sudden there was a foreign man who so easily and expose all kerahasiaanku merabaiku.

I feel my calves, thighs and buttocks covered with clumps of his hands. Pemberontakanku vain. His face was getting down close to feel his breath the wind blows to the crotch. He began to sink her face into my crotch.

"Ah ....." Unbelievable. There has never been one to do this kind to me. My husband is also not so far. I could not resist all this. Berontakku all foundered. Then I felt his tongue sweep pores crotch.

The tongue is very soft and very gentle sweep. My blood rippled. My world seemed to spin and I tergiring on the edge of the ocean is very likely to engulf and drown me. I might be dragged into a stream that is not capable kulawan. I felt the tongues of men is as if a thousand tongues. This man ran through a thousand tongues all the secret passages. This man a thousand tongues are dragging me to the edge of the ocean and then dragged me to swallow and drown. I can not deny. I'm falling in favor of a very deep valley .. I was dragged down and drowned in the ocean of lust birahiku. I was swallowed by a wave of pleasure that has been six months syahwatku terlampiaskan not since my husband died.

And when a combination of tongue and lick my crotch and occasionally fingers that elute in the region of the thigh tops my secret, I am increasingly unable to hide his favor to. Silent sobs, gave way to sighs of my mouth stuffed behind the cloth. And while the combination of processed lips and tongue combined with a touch but no longer squeeze the groin, desahanku replaced by moans of the dying delicious lust.

The man suddenly mrenggut mulutku.Dia stopper so sure that I've ingested in syahwatku.

"Come on, baby .. mendesahlah .. merintihlah .. Indulge me ..... "

I sighed and moaned very hysterical. I let go with a wild delicious pain washed over me. I came back crying and tears. I came back screaming hysterically. But now I cry, shed tears and cried hysterically along gelinjang syahwatku. I struggled to pick up delicious. I shook my hips and my butt in the rhythm of lust that rushed at me.

I could notcontrol myself anymore. I lifted my butt shimmy-shake to encourage and menjemputi lips as extreme itchiness in the groin hit by lust. And I felt what a kiss and bite the tongue of this man made as if shivering and trembling beside himself.

"Insert ... bang .. auh ... I do not hold ..... "I sighed, not twisted. Finally, because I could not help it anymore I groan.

Moans that made him thrust his face into my face until I reached to his lips. I'm greedy menyedotinya. I berpagut with pemerkosaku. I crushed her mouth. I actually chased storms birahiku. I actually hit by a wave syahwatku.

I really can not wait he took off his clothes. I still berkelojotan diranjang. And now I'm really waiting for him to enter into the groin Kontolnya anyway. I really hope because can not stand feeling so birahiku storm swept across the sensitive organs of lust in my body. Suddenly I felt something completely outside my guess. I had no idea, because I never had a thought. Male genitalia is so gedenya.

It feels like to grab my hand, but not yet freed from the bondage bed tie in this backdrop. Eventually I was a little raised my head and tried to see the genitals. Ampuunn .. It was horrible. It was no big bananas and the length was forced to pierce memekku. I scream muffled. I could no longer see it.

This man was immediately pounced on my lips again. He is now trying to stick his tongue in my mouth cavity while emphasizing Kontolnya to uncover my vagina lips. Now I faced the fact how big dick in the gate current groin. I myself was so torn and shamelessly lust again trying merangsekkan kemaluanku.Cairan hole-fluid femininity helped dick into groin.

"Blesek Blesek ........ .......... Ohh ...... Why is it so delicious ........ Oh I really miss this pleasure ..... "I'm getting delirious.

Grip sensation in the groin hard stem spheres of dick this guy's biggest fantasy was present in all my life so far. I felt thrown seven floating sky. I bend my body liukkan, stretched-clay, delirious and sighed and moaned and groaned and .. I shimmy and sway abysmally .... Orgasmeku quickly came and grabbed me. I kelenger the infinite pleasure .. I still kelenger as she lifted one leg to leg and then with the deep and rapid menggenjoti until vomit and spew hot liquid in the cavity groin.

"Auh .......... AHH ...... "I feel screaming electric waves of pleasure spread through my body.

We immediately collapsed. There was a pause. Strange, I do not feel sorry, do not worry, do not be afraid. There is a sense of spaciousness and relief are very loose. I feel as if receiving something so I missed all these years. Do I really hipersex or indeed because he was truly a tough and clever sex. Ah I do not want to think again .. I too fell asleep exhausted.

Tomorrow morning I woke up with body aches a little. There are no signs he was still in the house. I checked and there are no missing items. Did he really come to rape me? .... sometimes I still do the same inigin. I missed Kontolnya been made to achieve the highest pleasure in lovemaking. Where you .........

photo 01

Ditulis Oleh : Tito Pratama Hari: 6:30 PM Kategori:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Iklan : www.titostore.com